LC-WELD PRO Laser Welding Machine PRO
The true revolution in laser welding.
LC WELD PRO is the latest generation of LC laser welding equipment. The LC WELD PRO laser welding machine is equipped with a gun designed exclusively by LC, ergonomic and comfortable for long working hours. This model has a new 40% more efficient laser generator, which allows us to save energy and work more efficiently. LC WELD PRO has a new software system specifically designed for laser welding.
Laser welding allows working at high speed, making quality welds very quickly. The deformation of the material is minimal, as the heat input is very localized and reduced.
A completely new software allows us to work with user control at different levels, it has 3 work functionalities to adapt to each user, a technical help system in the same equipment and the possibility of controlling welding costs and obtaining statistics. The equipment can work with or without material input.
It is easy to use and does not require a great deal of experience on the part of the user. Other advantages we would highlight of laser welding: the possibility of working on small, detailed seams, eliminating the need for later polishing and minimal heat input.
Parts and features of the laser welding machine pro
1. Touch screen:A single touch screen to control the wire feeder and laser equipment. Software specifically designed for laser welding with 4.0 technology, remote control, job programming and the ability to save parameters and jobs.
2. Removable winderRemovable winder without the need of an external system. This winder is designed to work at low speeds, improving the performance of laser welding to obtain perfect results. It has an electronic board manufactured by LC.
3. Encoder motor and improved drag qualityEncoder motor of European manufacture. Winding machine adapted to laser welding.
4. Pneumatic wheels with brakes:It facilitates the movement and transport of the laser welding equipment on flat terrain. It also has brakes that allow us to immobilize the machine.
5. Laser qualityThe laser resonator produces the laser beam, which is directed to the pistol by means of a flex with a fiber optic cable.
6. In-house electronicsLC-designed electronics with proprietary firmware
7. Emitting laser lightLaser light emitting, galvanometric motors manufactured in the USA. Original design by LC
8. Improved running factorImproved run factor for welding aluminum with material contribution efficiently and for a longer time.
9. Interchangeable nozzles depending on the jobThe nozzles are copper fixtures that are used as tools and positioners for different types of welding. There are different types of nozzles, which can also be classified if they are for welding with or without fiber wire contribution.
10. Original LC design welding pistolGalvanometric motors manufactured in the USA. Original LC design.
11. Laser cleaning optionWith a nozzle exchange it is possible to work with laser cleaning with the same equipment. With this option we can clean welds.
Solutions of the laser welding machine pro
Stitching of automotive parts
With LC WELD PRO we achieve the best quality and efficiency in our welding work. LC-WELD is DESIGNED and MANUFACTURED by LC. It is the only real 1500 W real laser welding system manufactured in Europe. LC-WELD allows the welder to work faster, easier and much more efficiently than other conventional welding methods. For metalworking industries such as the automotive industry, it is the great solution for saving time and costs, speeding up the welding process of parts and achieving flawless results.
Stainless steel welding
Laser welding machines are equipped with a fiber laser. This type of equipment allows materials such as stainless steel to be welded quickly and easily.
The result is high quality welds and very good resistance. Welders can work faster and in better conditions, making their work much more efficient.
Welding with filler material
Welding technique with material contribution using an automatic system with integrated wire feeder. We will avoid cracking and improve the weld quality with an aluminium wire. With the right amount of wire and the right speed, we ensure the correct penetration depth, the right weld width and the perfect seam height.
Welding without filler material
The entire welding process is carried out by heating and dilution of the materials involved. This allows us to quickly weld different materials without losing any quality. The result is very satisfactory and we obtain resistant, clean, aesthetic and long-lasting welds.
Stainless steel on interior and exterior corners
We achieved very good results at high speed. By working with laser welding we can improve the quality of the joints, avoid cracking and the creation of fissures and improve the aesthetics and resistance of the weld. With this type of welding we save time and material, reducing costs and increasing production.
Advantages of laser welding machine pro
Option of cleaning welds with the same laser equipment by exchanging the nozzle.
Our machines integrate a type of laser that is specially designed for welding. In the variety of lasers that exist, LC knows which type of laser is best suited to the needs of our customers in the welding sector, so that we can guarantee the best quality in each job.
Removable wire feeder without the need for a new external system. Improved wire feeding quality. Feeder designed to work at low speeds and improve the performance of laser welding. Feeder motor with encoder.
Electronics developed by LC with its own firmware.
Own software developed by LC with different functionalities for laser welding: cost control, variety of configuration, videos and documentation in the same equipment, user management, among other options.
Own design with improved ergonomics. Improved running factor in aluminium. Incorporates indicator light when the laser is in emission.
Intuitive and simple interface
Complete menu with simple and intuitive interface, easy navigation between functionalities.
LC WELD PRO allows us to establish different levels of users with different permissions, to adapt the work to each user.
Jobs and pending jobs configuration
Possibility of scheduling pending jobs and assigning them to user groups. We can obtain specific statistics for each job and team.
Saves parameters according to the job to be carried out
In the BASIC job, the equipment has parameters configured for different types of materials and thicknesses, but through ADVANCED we can save the parameters we want and create job profiles to recover them when necessary.
Two working levels: BASIC and ADVANCED
Depending on the user and our configuration, we can access two types of work when welding. BASIC work is based on parameters incorporated in the machine itself. The ADVANCED job allows us to configure the parameters with total freedom and save them if necessary.
Video tutorials on the machine itself
The LC WELD machine includes video tutorials and documentation to answer questions quickly from the menu.
The manual laser welding equipment gives us the option of working with or without integrated wire input. It is easy to use and allows us to make very fine welds without losing strength or resistance.
This equipment is highly configurable to carry out different welding techniques and different materials with the same equipment. Very versatile equipment, we can weld different materials.
For more information about laser solutions, download our online catalogues.
We answer you in
less than 24 hours