The LC Lasers laser welding range has two manual laser welding equipment: LC WELD PRO and LC WELD SMART. What are the differences between them? Does the quality of the weld change?
In this article we will focus on the LC-WELD SMART, the smaller and simpler version of the LC-WELD welding equipment, but maintains the same quality and reliability. This machine is designed for light and medium welding applications.
• Feeder: Removable feeder without the need for a new external system. Improved drag quality with self-made electronic board and original design.
• 40% efficiency: Equipment with a state-of-the-art laser generator with an improved efficiency of 40%.
• Metal welding versatility: LC WELD SMART allows us to work different metals with the same machine. We can perform welding on carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, galvanized steel, titanium and special alloys.
• Small size: The LC WELD SMART equipment is the smallest of the LC WELD laser welding range. A more maneuverable and lighter equipment, but with the same quality.
• CW Laser Quality designed for welding: We use a continuous wave (CW) laser that gives better and higher quality results compared to other lasers such as quasi-continuous (QCW). Greater speed, less material deformation and more depth. Laser designed and prepared specifically for laser welding.
• Better gear factor: Gun with better gear factor for welding such as aluminum.
• Welding quality and savings: LC WELD SMART offers us the possibility of working on high-quality welds, very fine welds, complete penetration and without excess addition. We save time on polishing and expenses. With the laser, firm and deep welds are obtained without overheating the material, with much less deformation of the materials, especially those with low thickness.
Differences and similarities between the LC-WELD PRO and the LC-WELD SMART